How do I book my wedding with Glacier Raft Company Wedding and Events?

a. Contact us to check availability and make a reservation!
b. Email: amy@glacierraftco.com or call our office: 1.800.235.6781 or direct cell: 406.885.0975
c. We will meet in person or email you to go over the contract.
d. Once you return your contract and deposit, we will save your date!


How late can our reception go?

a. The reception can go until 10pm, should you wish to continue the party past then you are welcome to move into the Bear’s Den right next to the Pavilion.


Do we get a discount on activities with Glacier Raft Company?

a. We hope all of our guests take advantage of the opportunity to raft and fish while staying with us! Anyone staying in the cabins receives 10% off on any activity.


Do we require event insurance?

a. Yes.  We require you to get wedding insurance.  It needs to be 1 million per occurrence single limit liability covering property damage and liability with a two million aggregate.  You can get this online or through your home owners insurance


Can we purchase the alcohol through a third party or does it have to be through Glacier Raft Company?

a. The state of Montana requires that we purchase any alcohol that is served.


Does Glacier Raft Company provide catering services?

We provide catering for rehearsal dinners and/or small events with up to 50 guests.   If you choose to have us cater we also include plates and silverware.